An Iranian man walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer.
He tells the loan officer that he is going to Iran on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.
The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the Iranian man hands over the keys and documents of new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the title and everything checks out.
The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Iranian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. >>
A young Persian man excitedly tells his mother he’s fallen in love and that he is going to get married.
He says, 'Just for fun, Mom, I'm going to bring over 3 women and you try and guess which one I’m going to marry.' The mother agrees... >>
What are FARSI JOKES?
* A Farsi joke is a short story or ironic depiction of a situation communicated in the Farsi language with the intent of being hilarious.
Below you will find a few jokes in farsi both typed in english and farsi:
1: Tehrooniyeh zanesho bimeh omr mikoneh;
ghazviniyeh bimeh badaneh;
va rashtiyeh bimeh shakhseh sal-less.
A few Persian Jokes written in farsi:
>> Also click here to see PERSIAN JOKES!
and here are some Persian Koon Jokes:
The most versatile word in Persian vocabulary is "Koon" Here are some proverbs widely used in the language
1. When you are excessively happy , [in Persian/Farsi they say] tooye koonet aroosieh.
2. When you are teasing people, [in Persian/Farsi they say] koonet mikhareh.
3. When you are lazy, [in Persian/Farsi they say] koonet goshade.
4. When you are out in the cold, [in Persian/Farsi they say] Koonet yakh mizaneh
5. When you loose something for no reason,[in Persian/Farsi they say] koonet misouzeh.
6. When you work damn hard, [in Persian/Farsi they say] koonet pareh misheh.
7. When you are scared and shaken, [in Persian/Farsi they say] barq az koonet mipareh.
8. When you are extremely frightened , [in Persian/Farsi they say] ann tou koonet Alaska mishe
9. When you are damn tired, [in Persian/Farsi they say] joon az koonet dar mireh.
10. When you are incredibly lucky, [in Persian/Farsi they say] az koon shans miari.
11. When you demonstrate disregard for someone, [in Persian/Farsi they say] barash koon kaj mikoni.
What is a PERSIAN JOKE?
- A Persian joke is a short story or ironic depiction of a situation communicated in the Persian language (a.k.a farsi) with the intent of being funny.
- These (farsi / iranian jokes) will normally have a punch line that will end the sentence to make it humorous. A Persian joke just like any joke can also be a single phrase or statement that employs sarcasm. Jokes are usually for the entertainment of friends and onlookers.